Welcome

Welcome to Infinite Flight tutorials. On this website, you will find detailed tutorials to master Infinite Flight, as well as many different other aviation information. This website is suitable for all aviation enthusiasts of different levels, and is updated regularly with new content. Be sure to check back soon.
To get started: You can view random posts by pressing the older posts button on the bottom of the page, or look for something in particular with the pages bar and the search button. You can also use the categories, archive to navigate.
Any questions, be sure to leave a comment on any of our post and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Tutorial structure guide: Our tutorials are in the following format:
1. Basic and short guide, including a detailed snapshot. A concise tutorial that gets the basic idea across, suitable for learning quickly.
2. Advanced and detailed guide. A longer and more detailed tutorial that goes more in depth, suitable for fully grasping the concepts or steps.
3. Tips and tricks. Some tutorials will conclude with tips and tricks to give some additional advice.
Popular Tutorials:
Update 11/07/17
We have revived the site! Currently we are working on updating all of our tutorials to include recent updates and to fit our new design and structure. We also have big things planned in the future!

9 comments:

  1. Hello. I am unable to understand the science and logic of vertical speed system especially during landing. How do you define numerical figures to the autopilot? How do you sought out correct numerical figures during landing? Please help me out! My plane always lands after the runway ends and bounces off into the air again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      You are not supposed to use autopilot to land. You should disengage ad fly Manually for landing.
      In real life, there is a instrument landing system that automatically defines the descent rate.

      Delete
  2. Hello. I am unable to understand the science and logic of vertical speed system especially during landing. How do you define numerical figures to the autopilot? How do you sought out correct numerical figures during landing? Please help me out! My plane always lands after the runway ends and bounces off into the air again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus went u drop airspeed to 150 u going to drop the flag then u start descend to 1100 altitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am new to this app. I have the Cessna 172.unlike other games, what is my mission with each flight? Do I have a level? Do I have points? Do I graduate etc? I am just flying with no specific target. Help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      This game does not have a real target, the target is whatever you want it to be. There is a "level" in the multiplayer mode, and there are also achievements.

      Delete
  6. Hi, I am new to this app. I have the Cessna 172.unlike other games, what is my mission with each flight? Do I have a level? Do I have points? Do I graduate etc? I am just flying with no specific target. Help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you even get the plane to fly, to take off? There is no throttle, only flaps. And the way it has been implemented makes it look like something only a pilot can understand. Where is the user manual? How can somebody put a game out with no manual.

    ReplyDelete